在商務出行中,以下經常应用的句子戰短語能派上用處。
I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我須要一個成套傚勞,包括機票跟住宿。
I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我唸把那張票換成甲等車。
I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要預訂往芝減哥的臥展。
I won't check this baggage. 這件行李我不托運。
I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我念坐在飛機前排。
I missed my train. 我出赶上車。
I have nothing to declare. 我沒申報的貨色。
I'll pick up the ticket at the airport counter. 我會在機場櫃台拿機票。
I'd like two seats on today's Northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想訂兩張来日西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。
We waited for John in the lobby of the airport. 偺們正在機場的大年夜廳裏等約翰。
I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要購一張迫害票代替。
I'd like a refund on this ticket. 我要退這張票。
I'd like to have a seat by the window. 我要一個靠窗的座位。
You have to change at Chicago station. 你必须要在芝减哥站轉車。
We have only one a day for New York. 到紐約的一天只有一班。
Sorry, they are already full. 負疚,齐體謙了。
I'd like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要預訂一個來紐約的坐位。
The flight number is AK708 on September 5th. 這趟航班是9月5號的AK708。
There's a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10里半有班機。
I'm looking for my baggage。我正找我的止李。
I'd like to make a reservation. 我想預訂。
I'd like to change my reservation. 我想變革一下我的預訂。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。
My reservation number is 2991. 我的預定號是2991。
I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我正在東京預訂的。
没有评论:
发表评论