2013年4月21日星期日

租房英語必備 准備好了再去跟房東聯係喲|翻譯

David換了份工作,打算在公司附近租套房子。這天下班後,他打算去看房,先和房東電話聯係一下。

A-David B-房東 C-David's wife

A: I've been told you might have a vacant room.

聽說您有空房間。

B: Yes, I have a spare room.

是的,我有一間空房。

A: Would it be ok to look at the room now?

現在能看看房子嗎?

B: Could you come here in 20 minutes? We're right in the middle of dinner.

你20分鍾後過來好嗎?我們正好在吃晚飯呢。

20分鍾後,David和太太一起去看房。

C: This apartment looks nice.

這個房子不錯。

A: Yes, it has two bedrooms. That's convenient. And the living room is larger than I expected.

是的,有兩間臥室,這比較方便。還有,客廳比我原先想的要大。

A: The living room is really large, isn't it!

這個客廳真大呀!

B: Yes, about forty square meters.

是的,大約有40平方米。

A: The bathtub is large enough for two people.

這個浴缸很大,足夠兩個人同時使用了。

C: Great. We can give our two children a bath together.

太好了,我們可以給兩個孩子一起洗澡了。

C: Can I open the window and air out the room?

我能打開窗戶,給房間通通風嗎?

B: Sure.

噹然可以。

A: It's a nice apartment.

這套房子挺讓人喜懽的,文件翻譯

B: As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes completely furnished.

正如你所看到的,日文筆譯,這房子已經裝修過了,而且其他傢具也都齊備。

A: How much is the rent?

房租多少錢?

B: 2500 yuan a month.

一個月2500元。

C: Are the utilities included in the rent?

房租中包括水、電和煤氣費嗎?

B: Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water.

只包括煤氣。你需要支付水電費。

A: When can we move in?

我們什麼時候可以搬進來?

B: Next Wednesday, if you like.

下周三就可以。

壆會沒有?記得要多多練習啊!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论